Regional Sales Manager – Eastern Region
It is an exciting time at Sunwell! With over 20 global patents and 600+ systems delivered to date, we have the momentum and are seeing business growth that makes us excited. With customers in over 40 countries using our patented DeepChill Ice Slurry solutions we take great pride in being the leading global provider of advanced cooling and food preservation technology. Today we offer custom engineered systems for land and ship-based applications. Our installations range from district cooling in some of Japan’s largest buildings, to the Penguin habitat at SeaWorld in San Diego, to solutions that support large scale producers of seafood and produce wishing to preserve freshness and increase value. With nearly 40 years of innovation and expertise and a diverse customer base, Sunwell’s systems have logged more hours than any competing system on the planet. As sought-after industry experts with a network of global partners, we are also leading the industry in innovation and emerging technologies and customer service experiences.
Find more information check us out here: www.sunwell.com
Mission of the Position
Now it’s time to focus on Western Canada and the Western US region. We predict this to be a region of growth given recent business development success, so are excited to hire a full-time permanent new Regional Sales Manager, Western Region (Canada and US west coasts). In this newly created role the successful incumbent will generate revenue to support corporate financial objectives, provide strategic customer and partner management, present solutions mapped to Sunwell offerings and coordinate resources to successfully increase Sunwell’s market share in this important region. In addition, key responsibilities will include:
- Establish and execute an indirect sales strategy to ensure our success;
- Maintain and advance key relationships and loyalty to become a trusted advisor thereby ensuring customer satisfaction and driving incremental revenue;
- Develop new channel partners;
- Educate channel partners on the value of Sunwell’s products and solutions;
- Mobilize and orchestrate internal resources to assist in pre and post-sale support including trouble shooting and resolution of complex customer problems. Escalate service and technical issues proactively;
- Maintain and grow knowledge level in competitive market landscape. Respond to competitive position, risks and product positions. Proactively share such knowledge with the rest of the company;
- Own customer facing stages of New Product Introduction process – confirming field trials, supporting partners with sales tools and technical information sessions to ensure partners are ready for launch, creating sense of urgency and excitement. Prepare and give presentations to partners/customers. Coordinate additional resources as needed and appropriate
- Provide RFP support and participate in joint sales calls to help the channel partner close sales;
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ strategic partnerships, growth opportunities, custom solutions, to ensure Sunwell’s products and services meet their ongoing requirements;
- Prepare and give product presentations to channel partners/customers. Attend and present at industry conferences. Coordinate additional resources as needed and appropriate;
- Identify, monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts in a predictable, consistent and disciplined manner, for future sales and revenue levels;
- Possess absolute ability to close deals in a professional manner with the highest standard of integrity.
The successful incumbent will be based out of the Atlantic region, a natural sales leader who is passionate about success and recognized by their drive, ambition and inspirational nature. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in all of the areas detailed above with 3-5 years’ experience in a direct sales role. Given the technical nature of our company and product, ideal candidates will have an engineering, technical or science related background. References will tell us that you are a relentless hunter with a track record of over-achieving quota, a trusted team player with superior communication and negotiation skills, flexible and self-motivated with a bias for action. You are keen on offering best-in-class solutions to clients and will drive negotiations centered around value propositions.
Preference will be given to candidates with proven track record (i.e. revenue and market share) in any of the following vertical markets: Marine and Fishing, Food Transport and Safety, Technology (Hardware, Mechanical, Chemical or Marine Sciences). Given the nature of this role, flexible work hours and regular travel will be required. Candidate will possess clean driver’s license, able to rent car and travel across the border to the US.
Sunwell offers a competitive compensation package, competitive health and benefit plans and employee retention programs.
Interested? Apply today to:
If you are looking for a significant career opportunity and the chance to work with an established, successful and highly respected team, apply today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to employment equity. Sunwell would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.